WWG1WGA. Funny how’s everyone who went back to twitter and left us behind forgot that. Take note patriots cuz I have. 👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I don't even post anymore. When your posts only get one like/share or comment, I figure what's the point? My feed doesnt update after about 7:00 pm CST. I have to wait until the following morning to see others posts from the night before. But I am here. I'm happy you're back Tank.

I’m on Twitter, I like reading some of it, but come here everyday more than once! Love the vibe here, great info, and such supportive family, even if I don’t post, I’m here! Love you all, fam! ❤️. Love ya Tank! Thx

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Never had Twitter never will, This is and will be Home.❤️❤️🌻

I ain't on twitter.

Seminole Wind (Re-Recorded) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesSeminole Wind (Re-Recorded) · John Anderson40 Years & Still Swingin'℗ 2019 Bayou Boys MusicReleased on: 2019-03...

TWIT has an odd feel to it...

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Haint Blue to her Publication

Yea it’s a haven for glory hounds and social gatherings. It’s not a battlefield. Trust me I’ve been on real ones. 👊🏾

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Everyone eventually gets exposed. No one above another. 👊🏾

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I still do both!😊