Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

You'd be surprised by how much some of us "know".

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

FOX News has lost its collective mind! I cannot believe some of the people who work there are in agreement with the nonsense.

Having a job, as opposed to leaving, is sometimes a hard decision; it requires that one's righteous soul is VEXED every day. (Just as it was for righteous Lot, who lived in Sodom!... reference II Peter 2: 7)

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

employment is evil. i would never accept a job again. self employment is the only way.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Not having a backup plan - or escape plan when job becomes untenable is a REAL issue.

Some are so asleep they don't see it.
This is what "everyone thinks" they think.
It is not.

Others are scared to speak up........

I worked in a place that is hook line and sinker bought the narrative of "racism".......... it wasn't there 10 years ago - but someone crept in...... now the less qualified - people of a certain color are MORE likely to get a job because they "deserve it"........

It's reverse racism and it's evil.
PEOPLE STOP THINKING period.

There are very few sane places left to escape to.

(2) Show this thread