Sometimes I wonder, of all the stuff Q knows, and I knew the same things. WHY I didn't hear of them. Been at this all my life. VERY hard times. SO much bs. God blows my mind. Wish I would have known they/whoever existed. Think it would have made my walk less lonely.

That is why I get upset with certain Faith people that have ministries trying to present information that Q shared as prophecy.

I notice certain ones never mention Q.

Where were they before President Trump and Q?

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

In response Happy Days to his Publication

I am SO glad I found all of ya'll though. My life is enriched as a result of it. ALWAYS used to think of when everyone would be awake. MUCH different than decades ago. God the master weaver.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Yeah I don't think that actual Q views itself as prophecy. I never heard Q all them years, just got the info and my whole life has been trying in my tiny way to share info. BUT noted only one solution because GOD is a GOD of order. I agree. Profiting at all is just sick.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

No I did not see Q posts as a presentation of Prophecy but as sharing what is going on around us.

However, there are individuals that seem to use that information that they learned from Q and call it prophetic from themselves.

There was none of that before Q and President Trump.

The church sold their voice out with the 501c3.

Where has all these public Faith Based Leader’s been on any of the topics we all have been talking about here,

(1) Show this thread