@quantumprayers

You know how opinions are but

Nana doesnt think Q are just normal humans.
If it was one of Q or Q representative that spoke with Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes then
At a bare minimum if Q is a normal human they must be humans from the future that have also traveled to the past.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

this would only make sense if one (Q) had Tesla like knowledge

::winkey face emoji::

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

This one had a sense of soul and consciouness that was not of this world.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

😏😁f or sure

(2) Show this thread

In the service of God, Trump & our new republic. Lover of life, family, friends & all who can make me laugh! Joy, love & light family!

Yup and Simon Parkes said the TRUMP team does (as does the other side) have a quantum machine (time)

#patriot #truthseeker #liberty #justice 🗣🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Sindy Towne to her Publication

do you have a link to article or video?

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Magical huh?! They see and hear everything.... past, present & future. We get gifts too, along the way.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Nana has already received many blessing my whole life, but a couple of really unusual gifts lately, never had visions before now. They are amazing.
The joy is amazing.
The love is amazing.
Makes it much harder to continue to keep trying to help with moving this negative needle to the win so we can start creating.

(1) Show this thread

I dont think its as complicated as that. There are rules so that gives a list of events. That list is the event-Queue. Thats why the end was a Q post in 2017 and Castle Rock was set up and published and the actors put in place June 2020.
Soon it will be over. The actors are soon paid off or dealt with - depending on who they are - and we get a real president.

In response David Lawn to his Publication

The man that Nana heard speaking with them was not just of this world. His understanding of soul and the universe was way above what I have ever heard from any mere normal human.

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

In response David Lawn to his Publication

12:55 atayin alive 12:57 Heaven

(2) Show this thread

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

I don't disagree with you, but there's also the "Looking Glass." I've seen ex CIA speak on it answering questions for quite some time. It's looking into the future technology. Right in the drops it's mentioned.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

That is my point at a bare minimum they have time traveled but they seem to have a soul understanding that is far advanced of just gaining knowledge thr time travel or looking glass.

(1) Show this thread

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

I'd like to think that some High beeings are in the team Q

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication

I believe that. Who could make these drops to fit perfectly 3 years ahead? Match events, headlines and time stamps????

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication

They are

(2) Show this thread