Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Timber 5115

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

This is why I NEVER put bluetooth tech in my ears. I have a bluetooth device that my head phones plug into and it stays away from organs that are mostly liquid (I know that is relative).

A quick check to do on something is to check the output power and frequency and then go to the ARRL rf exposure calculator (http://arrl.org/rf-exposure-calculator) and type in the numbers.

By law, being a amatuar radio guy, I have to do these calculations and be able to provide them to the FCC if they knock on my door.

no problem, The basic rule of thumb is the higher the frequency the further the safe distance is for the same power.

One of my antennas at 100 watts has a safe distance of about 2 feet at 3.9 MHz but my antenna at 50 watts at 146MHz has a safe distance of 12 feet.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Timber5115 in this post can reply