Tupac's Daughter Speak's about her Father for the first time. Wait till the end and listen to what she says about her fathers death!

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

idk know he had any kids

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Well things are becoming "curiouser and curiouser!" ( ....from Alice in Wonderland)

That may be a wild puzzle piece... a lot more of them will begin to fall into place! Yes??

Hmm, now this is interesting.

This lady is called Ally Carter, she has been speaking out for many years about the abuse she has allegedly suffered from a very young age, at the hands of Elites.

Here she is with Stew Peters https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2021/11/10/stew-peters-show-ally-carter-on-powerful-elites-celebs-demonic-sex-abuse-ring/

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Dear Reader to his Publication

I thought that was her
Wow

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Dear Reader to his Publication

Oh my!!!! I thought it was ally!
Hmmmm I remember sitting in a friend's car driving to a party at UPenn when the news broke he passed!

(2) Show this thread

this has the captions and I needed it. Thanks "Tupacs Daughter Speaks On Tupac Faking His Death#Tupac#alive#shorts credits:@2pac.thadon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9q3FCovmKU

also this kil The MC is 2Pac. Link to full disclosure documentary in the comments https://www.tiktok.com/@2pac.thadon/video/7244249713854270763

Tupacs Daughter Speaks On Tupac Faking His Death #tupac #alive #shorts credits:@2pac.thadon - YouTube

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

She is a Beauty, as well💞

There was a very nice looking Black Man that almost always showed up at every Trump rally, in the beginning, maybe 2017...I have not seen him lately at the rallies. He stood in the row that put him over President Trump's left shoulder.

Mr Beautiful always wore a t-shirt:

"BLACKS FOR TRUMP"
on a white shirt, bold black letters.

His head full of hair, always neatly messy, I swear...he looks like Tupac with gorgeous hair. I saw him up close, twice, and that name resonated with me.

I know someone on AU will remember Trump rallies across the U.S.

Can anyone find those pics of him behind DJT at every rally, waaaaaaaaay back to 2016, maybe?

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

2Pac's daughter is Ally Carter??? Wow!

(3) Show this thread