Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Straight outta Satan's playbook

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

These wicked souls are fighting against God Himself. He is Angry & is PUNISHING them. "The STORM of The LORD will BURST out in WRATH... upon the heads of the wicked. The FIERCE ANGER of the LORD will not turn back until He Fully Accomplishes the Purposes of His Heart. In days to come, you will understand this." Jeremiah 30:23-24 💥23💥

Morning Kim! 🥰🙏🏼
Funny How it was around US All the Time! Awakening showed it was there to see All the Time!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The great late Bill Cooper, he has a great break down of JFK assignation too. He was always over the target and was taken out before they could move forward!

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

He is the man that opened my eyes!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Bill Cooper was a great man and Patriot! He exemplifies what it means to put God and country ahead of oneself. Godspeed