AMEN. This Triggers The Purple head freaks aka The Left.

Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

President Trump is a True Christian. God said of him, "Their Leader (Trump) will be one of their own; their Ruler will arise from among them (USA). I Will Bring him Near and he will Come Close to Me, for who is he who will Devote himself to be Close to Me, Declares the LORD? So, you will be My People and I Will Be your God." Jeremiah 30:21-22 ❤

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Timing is everything! 1 day before the 7th Anniversary tomorrow coming down the escalator like an Angel descending the stairway to Heaven on 6/16 > 22 > 11:11 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Giving credit where credit is due... Jesus is my savior and President Trump is my President! God Bless Him 😎🙏🇺🇲