Planted in rain gutters.
~ from Des Moines Backyard Gardners

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Great Idea now add copper in lieu of iron for a electro garden bump

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I love this idea. I've had an issue with mine dragging on the ground and rotting. This would certainly solve that!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I see more and more growing above so the fruit/veggie may hang like this rather than laying on the ground. I love the lemons. Cucumber, melons, squash, berries, citrus and what a beautiful shade to rest under ;)

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I so want to do this!!!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

What a great idea!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Need the "How-To", if that's possible, por favor?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

😋

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Great idea. It's not easy work picking them on the ground. Deer will love it too. Lol 😆

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I see structure lines overhead so protected

(1) Show this thread