Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Please, if you’re a praying person, say a prayer for my cat baby, Chester, who we found in a pile of logs we were about to burn. He was a newborn, abandoned by his no-good mother. We bottle fed him around the clock and he thrived, he’s grown into a perfect little cat! But something’s wrong with him, he’s so lethargic, he can’t or won’t move, and sleeping all day. I’ll take him to the vet in a little while. I don’t want to lose him!!!😣😰

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Chester the cat. Bless him with proper care and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

awww thank you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Well he has a fever of 105!!!! They are giving him antibiotics, but he said to pray he makes it😭 They don't k ow what it is.... they'll call in the morning, maybe they'll figure it out by then! We're wondering if it's a snake bite that we didn't know about. We live in the country, I guess it could be just about anything!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I will be praying for Chester to fully recover and quickly. 💕

(1) Show this thread