Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Break 17....slide to 18.... 'Never in the Field of HUMAN Conflict, was so much owed, to so few'.. WE....are at that point..@vincentkennedy patriots are ready....troops deployed.. EBS.... engage?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This post made my night :).
The gathering on Anon Island keeps me going.
Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

We totally have you... never give up!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

💯👍🥰🥰🥰💯👍

In response Stevie King to her Publication

You Bless AU... we see you!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🌴😘 WWG1WGA. God Bless you my friend!

❤️🐸🥰🙏🏼

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

I will drink to that...

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

So me....

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Let’s get together and feel alright 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I hope we all have a reunion one day... when all this is over... in the Great America we worked towards arriving at...🙏 That would be the coolest!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

That would be wonderful!! I will wait and pray for that day to come my friends!!🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Come to The Island! The Patriot Island! I have a feeling we will have opportunities to celebrate, meet one another, and perhaps be neighbors.

I will have a golf cart that makes the rounds, as is the custom in my small midwest town. Tiny bucket list wish!

(2) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

😘💞

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

one of our missions is to get these out of their prisons

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

💞😘

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

WWG1WGA ♥

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

🙌🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🐸💕😘

In response Ange Love to her Publication

💞😘

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Ditto

In response connie wright to her Publication

😘💞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

💞😘

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

💞😘

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

We will all know each other…that is God’s plan to gather and celebrate together in the garden when the war is over and it is safe to do so

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I hope and pray so!!🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I can't wait! :)
I have always the vision of that island all the time.

(3) Show this thread