WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Another Great Florida Sheriff!!! 🔥🔥

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

He is good. You should you tube some of his videos....I remember back when I lived in Lakeland, Florida, a cop killer was on the run. The sheriff's department teamed up with the LPD and they tracked down that guy. The bad guy decided to shoot at the sheriffs and will they shot back, to the sum of like over 50 shots into this guy. The libtard MSM asked sheriff Judd why they shot the guy that many times. Grady Judd says(with a straight face) because that was all the bullets we had. Then the medical examiner came out and the libtard MSM asked him why he wrote in the bad guy died of natural causes. The ME also with a straightish face said...well, if you get shot that many times, you are naturally going to die!!!!

CLASSIC!!!!!

Am here in Pinellas County. Hillsborough is between us & Polk County. But our local news agencies (WFLA...) carry Sheriff Grady Judd every time.

Only people mentioned by @QueenWarrior in this post can reply

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Yeah, I remember that. When I last lived in Florida, I hated driving through Tampa because the PD there was not good back then. I hope that has changed.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I don't know that they are any better. But one day, they will be. We've had LOTS of sexual crimes against children from Mexican & other ILLEGAL ALIENS; maybe they are under pressure; don't know.

(1) Show this thread