They look ridiculous in this Impeachment Trial.
Trump going to bitch slap some people soon.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I can't bring myself to watch. Hub's had on and I wanted to bitch slap the talking head on the screen!

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

please post the video when he does so we all can watch the real show!

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

OH, yes he is!

hoping.....

It feels like the Colorado Rep has the EXACT same hand movements and body language as Obama. 💁‍♀️ And Rep CASTRO. Seriously this can't be real.

Then there's THIS!

Looking forward to it! 😡

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I certainly hope so because I'm ready to bitchslap my TV with my foot!

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

let the goodtimes roll
am I feelin a cars song comin on.

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Can't wait to see that show !!!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

😂😂🤣 Great language from the inventor of#Fooked

😂😂😂😂 So looking forward to that

In response Altea America to her Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Veeeeeeeeee you made me...
🤣🤣🤣😁😆

😂😂🤣🇺🇸😎

I'm a rebel with a cause...#MAGA #WWG1WGA

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

The lawyers were ho hum because they WANT to have a trial. Get it? That's where the fireworks are going to happen. Just tell us what date it starts, hope it's soon..

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

That's what I was thinking too! Let them mock and make fun of them. The art of war...look weak.....then BAM!

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🤣🤣🤣 We are ready!

R we allowed to help?

TIT

Trump has a brilliant way of slappin' someone by just using his words! Makes me 😂😂🤣

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

He needs to bitch slap all of them right into Gitmo

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I hope Trump bitch slaps some people very soon! I took Xanax & feel like I’m going to throw up. I did enjoy watching Shoen. My friends on facebook that are posting links & screaming that something is wrong with you if you don’t think Trump should be impeached is weighing heavy on this empathetic heart of mine.

TRUMP is my President!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

IF something is wrong with us, it's NOT that we are pedophiles or luciferian!

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Watched the whole thing today, was hoping the Trump lawyers would come out swinging, but thought they fell kinda flat. Is this a Sun Tzu tactic, appear weak when you are strong? I totally understood what they were saying but it wasn't presented well. And why did the last lawyer keep holding the top of his head when he took a drink of water? So odd. The whole thing seemed totally off and artificial. 😑

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

i thought President Trump's lawyers were weak. i was surprized!

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

I feel a BOOMERANG moment is coming for the Demonrats 😎

I love your choice of words my kind of person. We are all ready for some bitch slappin.

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

We should all be given a chance 😉