Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Seriously hate not being able to interact with you on Twitter. 😭 The anon up group you posted nearly did me in. Still waiting to be unsuspended.#Godifyoulisteninghelp

🇺🇸

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Cut every freaking evil tentacle into 1000 pieces. No more demons. No more brainwashing. They can't stick there reaches into us any longer.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Reminded me of this….. 🤔 Only a cuter version! :)

How is POTUS always 5 steps ahead?
https://qposts.online/post/14

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Wierd, I had a dream about an octopus last night and now i see this 😁

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🌈

Mornin’ Vincent! 🥰🙏🏼
5 steps ahead all the time!
Little Dude knows where He’s going, eh?
Good to see You Fren! ❤️
Looking forward to Tomorrow!

Maybe the Kraken was subtly released already. The octopus seems so casual. Not a care in the world.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hi VK!
Time to release the kraken?

good morning

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning VK!

Syncs up

Scrolling through movies last night w fam, no one can agree on a movie. Then I see a title I saw once years ago. Fam says sure, okay (shocker). Elysium. So many red pills. This morning I check VK twitter feed, see that 17 hours ago VK tweet a clip from Elysium. 👀
Yesterday I am talking to my daughter about about a young woman I haven't seen in a year but wish I would, and then I have to break off conversation to run to the grocery store and young woman literally pulls up in car next to me.

And the numbers...everywhere, right?

Innerstanding. Syncs. Where we go ONE we go all 🙌

I'm just a girl dreaming 🔮 big and I won't give up on my one true 🌈🚀💜🖖love, my twin flame 🔥 who is a magic ✨ Man and being of love 💕

Hiya Vincent...I came here because I've literally posted everywhere in advance because I am now being threatened with death by some whiny asshole who is pissed I won't send his ass money...I don't know the fook and now he is threatening to send nudes out to the whole 🌎 world and that he is going to murder me in 3 days...then proceeded to tell me that I'd be arrested and I am nothing more than a prostitute...EXCUSE ME? That is not truth...

I am a mother, a woman of God, and a very modest woman...any photos obtained of me are not by doings of my own and I'd be so embarrassed 😳 if John has anything to do with this because he stalks me and so does Alex who keeps creating new accounts, new numbers, and harassing me daily...

I am exhausted...so here I sit not going to panic, but wondering how this person first of all has my name, my number, a photo, and knows anything about my fucken life ..Not trying to be a party vibe pooper here, but come on...this shit is rediculous so I reported i

I'm just a girl dreaming 🔮 big and I won't give up on my one true 🌈🚀💜🖖love, my twin flame 🔥 who is a magic ✨ Man and being of love 💕

In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication

Check out this thread at Thread Reader App. https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1668630177318936576.html

I hate CRIMINALS
I hate LIARS
I hate GASLIGHTERS
I hate WICKED
I hate NARSSASTIC ABUSERS
I hate being STALKED
I hate being THREATENED
I FUCKEN HATE SATAN and HIS CHILDREN!

This is soooo not what I need right now and I am not a bad person...I am not behaving bad...anyone that knows my account should already know this about me...and I just need maybe a prayer or a Vibe and I want to manifest the obliteration of Satan and his ENTIRE Dark Force Legion sent to harm innocent people ..I want justice for ALL children ..I want Justice for the crimes committed against Donald Trump, I want the TRUTH known to this entire planet how God's people are being abused...and we sit here and really don't think there are bad actors out there hired by these upper level elites to stalk us, learn us, know us...and then attack us???

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I appreciate you, Vincent.
You never disappoint.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Addams family pet, for certain :)

How goes the battlefield? We are watching live from AU for.the most part...!!!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I wonder why some people don't go to Twitter and read VK's posts, don't need an account to know what's going on it's some good stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon VK,lets see what tomorrow brings💪

What´s up Patriot ? Big dag tomorrow ??? 👀

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hey VK! Hope you are having a great day! Happy to see you here. Cheers! 😀👍❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Good morning VK. Miss ya.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What's up with DoQ?
Been gone a long time now, I see he is busy on Twit wit!

Please tell DoQ AU is missing him!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Checked him yesterday thinking I might have missed something bc I’ve been in and out for a couple weeks…almost a month since a post. Missing you Doq! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

7:35
Spirit/JFK

Good afternoon Vincent!
How cool is this little dude!
Tra-la-la

One of my visions was living under water and the being there looked like a cross between an octopus, and a mantis with some few human facial features.

PANIC is flying off the shelves while "awake anons" Tra-la-la!

Awwhhh! You know what's coming!!!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvldM

Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I woke up with this song in my head this morning :)
#vibesconnectfamily

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

At first I thought this would be a Claymation. Lol, boy was I wrong. Amazing water creature.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Good afternoon!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

God AMAZINGLY BLESS us All 🐙

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots!!!
:)

Small steps :D