And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW [1 John 4:1-3]
1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Obama wanted to outlaw religion and guns.

HRC wanted to start nuclear war if she won 2016.

#1 is more accurate.

Here's what I see:
Luke 12:51 Not Peace but Division
The antichrist teaches unity with the children of darkness. Self empowerment is denying God's power in our lives. We've seen where social justice and liberation has taken people since BLM, LGBT and feminists use it constantly.
Can you show me what you see?

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Does this drop paint a picture like 1 or 2?

Fear vs Peace

Prince of Darkness vs The Prince of Peace

What agency is at war w/ Clowns In America?
How does POTUS shift narrative?
(New) Age of ENLIGHTENMENT.
80% covert.
20% public.

//

5:5? E = 5

//

Self awareness is greater than any self empowerment. The world is filled with self help coaches but very few truly enlightened.

True Self awareness enables empowerment of the soul.

True self awareness is not destructive.

True self awareness recognizes God is the creator and master of ALL because you are aware of the whole universe.

True self awareness is being able to see Jesus dying for you.

True self awareness is recognizing the divinity of the soul.

True self awareness is the realization you are not perfect and the sum is greater than the parts.

Truth abides in awareness / pure consciousness.

The devil does not abide in pure awareness but blinds and distorts. A liar of liars.