#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

One of the times Q reposted.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This was the 'crimes against humanity' - not allowing treatment of Covid with HCQ. How many suffered and died needlessly because it was banned as a treatment option? How long have people been locked down, had their small business destroyed and forced people, especially children, into masks. This was a global conspiracy and people need to be punished for this.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I lost a childhood friend to covid a couple weeks ago. She suffered terribly the last weeks of her life. They had her on a vent a she was unrecognizable in the end. I am so pissed that all they had to do was give up the HCQ. She was in a Catholic hospital, you would think they would share the meds.....so horrible.

Im so sorry you've list your dear friend. its sad that there's medication they could use for this and choose not to.

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2know in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Iva Watson, click on at the bottom under it