DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#NCSWIC#EndTheEndless#GodWins 🍿🍊

Oregon Liberals Risk an Ugly Legacy as Another County Joins ‘Greater Idaho’ Movement

The Greater Idaho website lists a half dozen reasons to join Idaho, including Oregon’s 1) violation of Amercan values by the state’s western majority; 2) lack of law and order plus infringement on the right to self-defense; 3) high taxes; 4) mismanagement of forests; 5) higher regulation, unemployment, and cost of living, and 6) lack of rural representation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/oregon-liberals-risk-ugly-legacy-another-county-joins

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I'm from West Virginia so I get it...Why not I say? This should happen all over the country...Let's do it...Greater Illinois, Greater New York, Greater Michigan...Greater Georgia, Greater California, Greater New Jersey...and on and on...Lets trim up these states and get real about who's who in each state...Red everywhere with a couple of pin pricks of blue...Yes I said pricks LOL

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady 4Trump, click on at the bottom under it