I need one (or more) of you to help in an experiment ...turnoff your WiFi & see if you still have access to your home WiFi ....

I turned it off in family home I'm staying at, while they are all gone for weekend...to enjoy it off (energy & frequency, emf etc) BUT there is still WiFi 👀😳

I'm checking cords but not understanding how it's still picking up our house WiFi ?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Not Important to his Publication

some areas have free wifi?

maybe the neighbor's wifi?

is your phone a hot spot?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Nope, showing our named home WiFi service not free or someone else ...our service named (we picked a name) WiFi ....🤷🏻‍♀️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

unplug the router

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

That was my next thought & action ...just strange I clicked switch off & all the flicking/blinking lights went out on router & everything but still WiFi ....

Unplug the router at the power socket.
Permanently wire your computer - use Cat6 cables or higher. THEN open up your router box and remove ALL the ANTEnnas. No more wIfi, blutooth or DECT signals. Wired only. BLISS.

Only people mentioned by @Verily1 in this post can reply

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

A lot of that tech talk goes over my head 😂

I unplugged everything by internet area in this home & it seems to be off now, but the main thingy turned off no blinking flickering lights on internet box but was still getting WiFi & discovered a booster plugged in & I was still getting internet ...unplugged booster is what finally shut it all down. So weird.