Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

My hopium is running thin on indictments of Trump for crap Biden does. I’m mad as hell and we should not accept this anymore! This is unacceptable! If the military won’t do anything, and it doesn’t look like they will, what are we as a People going to do to save our country?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I feel you. Have you ever listened to Derek Johnson. We are going to be okay ❤️🙏🏻

I haven't listened to him and I believe that ultimately we will be okay, however I also believe that lulling ourselves into a false of security based on internet info makes us vulnerable than anything.
Why have we permitted this manipulation and weaponization of structures created for public good to be used as weapons against the rights and causes of citizens?
This is intolerable and a complete perversion of our entire structure against us.
It cannot stand.
So what are we waiting for to tear this BS down?
Permission?
It is not coming.
We only have the rights we are willing to defend and that we can keep.
The Commies are rolling us flat in the street and we're letting them.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from some one special to some, click on at the bottom under it