#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is what you have to worry about.

They are casting a spell on Elon in this pic

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i saw this posted on twitter and i saw an account say their hand is that peace sign... did anyone else see that convo

§.•´¨'°÷•..× 1❸ 𝕨𝓗𝔢η ⓉĦ𝒆 𝓓EⓋเL 𝐇ᵃ𝕕 ғᎥ𝐍丨s𝐡𝐄∂ ค𝓵ℓ 𝕥ⓗ𝕀𝓢 tέ爪קtᶤNᎶ, Ĥᗴ 𝕝є千t ᕼι๓ ย几ᵗ𝔦Ĺ 𝓪ⓝ ⓞƤ𝓟๏ʳ𝐓𝓊𝔫ᗴ ᵗιм𝒆. ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Was that the Daily Rabbit post?
I don't know...I saw them say the same thing, but the hand in the photo is clearly dainty like a female hand, not the man who says he is behind that account...The two stories just didn't come together, so I just deemed it as maybe a splash of sarcasm and proceeded on...I could be wrong though, some men have womanly features I guess, but I do think that does resemble a female hand to me.

i think it was that account. now i cant find the account or the post. i think they deleted the post the next day of them saying thats their mom and dad... lol

In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it