Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be in and out again today like a yoyo.
Have to earn coins most of the day.

I know it seems that many have left home a lot here at AU lately but Nana isnt going anywhere.
i for one will be here on this platform until we win this thing at a minimum!

Stay focused and try to keep your frequencies high no matter what happens.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AU has ruined Twatter for me😅😅 it is an absolute shitshow over there!! I scroll the trending tweets more than I post or interact. It's just not HOME👊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Nana understands but the purpose over there is to change the minds of those that are still blind where we can.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I try to do that on the TTs😊 but some folks are just nasty and bitter. I try to respond with love....but they make me wanna choke the shit out of them😅#LoveAnyway

😘Well I understand but maybe that is not good for you hun.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I walk away before I argue😉 love ya!

😘Me too, I like to discuss things but when it comes to arguing I have to go also,

(1) Show this thread