#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

V V / Decode It Yeshua Keeper Of The Dragon πŸ‰/ Girl Meets World / The Tree Of Knowledge 🌳/ Jesus Key πŸ”‘/ I Want Out / Holy Bride Of The Magnificent Triple Eight / Dolores Cannon Predicted The Great Genius / Breakaway / See Through The Veil / Big Court Win πŸ†/ Key Stone Key Stone πŸ”‘ πŸͺ¨/ Chosen One Taken When / Were Coming Home / John Kennedy Jr / Save The Children / See You Soon / Think Mirror πŸͺž/ First Arrest / Free Your Mind / Bye Everybody πŸ‘‹/ Austin Texas / New Message From God / My Great Test / All Life Matters / Its Game Over Lucifer / She Will Be Loved / Wake Up Masses / A Sealed Puzzle 🦌/ Shut It Down / Against The Grain / My Campaign Theme / Phi Golden Ratio / No One Really Understands Me / The Lord Roars 🦁/ Exit Stage Left / Davinci Code Is Real πŸ‘/ God Math Is Obvious πŸ” πŸ”’
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=up%20up%20and%20over
153-351
918-819
1400-0041
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Wake Up Masses / A Sealed Puzzle 🦌/ Shut It Down / Against The Grain / My Campaign Theme / Phi Golden Ratio / No One Really Understands Me / The Lord Roars 🦁"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1666741196738232320?s=19

This part terrifies me. I have farm animals here that aren't so easy to "grab and go." They are part of my family. i worry immensely for them. I don't want to leave them behind.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over "Shieldwall Maiden", her loved ones, property and animals. Bless them with increased Faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, wisdom, strength, and well-being. Let no harm come to them. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

This is beautiful. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You made my day!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Protect the beings you love. I don’t plan on leaving.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I'm going to do my very best, that's for sure. Even if that means letting them free to give them a chance.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Same. πŸ™