Desperately need prayer for my elderly mom, with recently diagnosed anemia and a UTI. Went thru a round of antibiotics, She is extremely weak and wobbly. Please pray for healing.

Only people mentioned by @MainlyAmy in this post can reply

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers for you and your Mom 🙏🙏🙏💕

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Amy's mom. Bless her with increased faith in You, strength, vigor, guidance, love, support, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have prayed the lyrics of this song, "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole, for your mom's healing. My God bless you and your mom beyond measure. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=684s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

That is beautiful. Thank you SO much... God bless you...🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

🙏 🤲

My elderly Mom just went through the same! UTI’s creep up on them and have weird side effects (even acting Mean like Dementia etc). My Mom’s first symptom this time was dizziness and diagnosed with Vertigo (so now seeing a Chiropractor basically for a UTI 😂🤦‍♀️ along w/ RX’s)!

Anyway…she keeps saying she knows Organic Cranberry Juice would have prevented all this! She is drinking that daily now. (God Gave us our Cures, it is just too easy to forget them! 🤦‍♀️). Maybe have her try Cranberry Juice, even at this Stage 🤷‍♀️.

Praying she is Better soon, I know how miserable they can feel! 😢

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that... I'll go get some organic cranberry juice, too. Thanks❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, touch Mom, give her her strength back, return her to good health in your mighty and wonderful name💝🙏🏻😇

🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️