Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Yes Lord we bind everything that is coming against him. If it is not of You then we bind it from his life. We loose protection, peace, joy and love all throughout his life, in Jesus name we pray amen 🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Hmmm, although my heart and prayers are with Spec Ops fighting for good, NO one in the real Spec Ops would be talking to anyone!!! Secrecy is their upmost important vow for their missions!

It could all end today

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER!

Prayers to all who fight for freedom and to those who are forced to fight against it

🙏🙏🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Good God, we ask that you assign Your Prince of Warriors, St. Michael and his company, to this earthly warrior, and all Your righteous warriors; to go before him and make his paths clear, and return him safely to his family, according to Your will we pray. We pray that the Blood of Jesus cover these soldiers from head to sole of the feet to make them impervious to the evil that seeks to destroy them.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We are the God source and our Collective voice is the strongest power out the lets raise that voice for this young man and many others. and thank Yahweh for his love and support!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father, please place a hedge of protection around this hero. Let no harm come to him as he fulfills his duties. Give him strength and courage and bring him home safely. In Jesus’ name. Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please wrap angels wings of protection around this young man.
More than anything comfort his heart and soul and bring an end to this madness. Amen.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏