BREAKING: Myanmars military leader Min Aung Hlaing says that the military had to intervent to end up an Goverment that tookover by an election fraud. Soon the military will assure a real democratic election procedere again and eleminate the foreign forces that are manipulating the democracy not only in Myanmar but also globally as the 2020 US election had proven!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ t.me/USmilitaryVoice

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

this is exactly what I want to see in this country.

😁the fact aljazeera is reporting it is even better. we know who is reqlly in control.😁

This is what an honorable military....one who upholds the laws of the land; does. Let's hope our military upholds their responsibility and oath.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yay! Public proof of the fraud and the mention of the US as well! BOOOQOOOM!!!

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Yes!🐸 FromDarkToLight✨ PeaceIsThePriceπŸ•ŠοΈ TheBestIsYetToCome🌸 WWG1WGAWWπŸŒπŸ’—

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🎯πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ―
keywords Global 🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎❀❀❀

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ˜‹πŸΏπŸ€­πŸΏπŸ€­πŸΏπŸ€­πŸΏπŸ€­πŸΏπŸ€­πŸΏπŸ˜‹

(1) Show this thread