Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carole Parnell

Those that would have you believe there is an existential climate crisis are Geo-Engineering every day & starting forest fires

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Initially we have seen examples in CA where a deliberate strike caused a fire. Once the fire is out of control, one method a border is burned, so when the fire reaches the border it stops. I've also seen this done in CA fields to protect their crops. They burn an area, so if fire breaks out it stops at that area.

The NWO freaks will play this up as climate bs.

https://www.nfpa.org

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

Are you sure that’s not a back burn?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

That shit is old

My father used to work managing forest fires. Yes, this looks like a back burn - using up fuel to stop the advancing fire.
But, in the last decade at least, they have NOT been putting out the fires. If residents had not stayed behind, their entire communities would have been lost - First Nations bands in and around Cache Creek, Burns Lake, Monte Lake. The Lytton fire is very suspect and NO ONE is talking.
ALL Ministry of Lands and Forests employees have been gagged, and firefighters won't speak out for fear of reprisal. The provincial Liberals and NDP are different wings of the same globalist bird

Raging Wildfires Burn Across Canada Sending Smoke Down to the US - YouTube

More than 400 wildfires are still burning in Canada. Government officials say approximately 3.3 million hectares (8.2 million acres) have so far been scorche...

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I have seen this old clip, other here are right. This is controlled back burn to prevent wild fires hoping roadways/access roads

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

That's right. It's a common technique to burn areas, often near roads or houses, before the main fire arrives. Burnt land doesn't burn twice in the same place, so the fire stops.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It maybe forest maintenance - controlled burns... etc

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Back burning to stop the flames advancing past the break line?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Arson is a crime even if the government commits arson.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Agree....
Very ready to see them all hang whether it be for arson, pedophilia or any of the other thousands of crimes they have committed!!! LFG 👊

(2) Show this thread