#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#NCSWIC#EndTheEndless#GodWins ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŠ

Resistor Newswire
JUST IN: Bill To Prosecute Open-Air Drug Taking Shot Down By Seattle City Council

Meanwhile, on the streets of Seattleโ€ฆ

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

FOOKING DISGUSTING

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Cheeeeze! What a frigging mess! ๐Ÿ˜ข

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Seriously, that is why I hate going to Seattle anymore. Just driving to the outskirts I can feel the bad energy. It used to be a wonderful place to grow up. My Grandmother live in University district and we would walk to U.way to watch the Sea fair Parade on the Ave. with our folding chairs, never a thought of drugs, shootings etc. streets were clean and people were happy. 1960's.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

so sad.

i know...so many warm memories of the past. just so sad.

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Seattle is not the city it used to be - not even close. The Emerald City has become filthy and dangerous. The only time we will even go near there is when I absolutely have to go the VA Medical Center on Beacon Hill. It's very sad.

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The 6uild 6ack 6etter agenda in its full glory.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Damn... Are You Sure That's Not "Portland"??
Looks just like "Downtown".