God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

The other day I stumbled across this picture while out running errands. I bought it and hung it up the same day, it just spoke to me. Same day I was talking to mom who has been really struggling since dad died three weeks ago.

I was telling her that I felt his spirit, saw signs everywhere, like he was sending me messages letting me know he was ok and things will be alright. Losing him has really shattered what faith she had and so her grieving process has been extra rough. Have been helping her the best I can, headed to see her again tomorrow and spend a few days with her. She said she misses being able to hug someone every day. 😢

Later that night I was walking down the hallway and the picture I had just hung was super crooked, I mean really crooked. I had even put quake hold on the corners to keep it in place. All I could think was that it was dad...confirming the pic's message. 💗🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

My prayers are with you and your mom. You know what my sign is from my dad? If I go out to drive in my car and it's covered with bird crap, I look up to the heavens and smile ☺. My dad and I had an inside joke that no matter where I would travel too, a bird would find me and crap on me, lol. Once we were exploring the coast of Maine and I felt like I got shot. It was a Seagull. Everytime we would lie on the beaches of Cape Cod and a seagull would be flying by, my dad would tease me. I went to Florida on my High school class trip and got hit by a bird at Wet n Wild in Kissimmee with no birds even in sight. I know the pain you all are going through and pray you feel your dad's spirit with you every day. Sending love Patriot. Hopefully my story made you smile. 😊

That was a great story, thanks for sharing, and yes it made me smile. Thank you fren.
😊🙏🏼

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it