God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

The other day I stumbled across this picture while out running errands. I bought it and hung it up the same day, it just spoke to me. Same day I was talking to mom who has been really struggling since dad died three weeks ago.

I was telling her that I felt his spirit, saw signs everywhere, like he was sending me messages letting me know he was ok and things will be alright. Losing him has really shattered what faith she had and so her grieving process has been extra rough. Have been helping her the best I can, headed to see her again tomorrow and spend a few days with her. She said she misses being able to hug someone every day. 😢

Later that night I was walking down the hallway and the picture I had just hung was super crooked, I mean really crooked. I had even put quake hold on the corners to keep it in place. All I could think was that it was dad...confirming the pic's message. 💗🙏🏼

AMEN GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
YOU ARE WHAT A GREAT SIGN
PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM MAY GODS LOVING LIGHT GIVE
YOU PEACE REST GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it