Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

@Jack, you were warned
More will drop.
We have it ALL.
CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE.
GLOBAL.
@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).

Good lock tgem all up.

why does Jack look like ๐Ÿ’ฉ for a billionaire?

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

High five to India !!! Bring it on.

On another note: Is it me or does Jack Dorsey look like Rasputin?

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

Good for India. They are doing something right.

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Keyword:employees
My thoughts wimps go after the leaders who set the rules!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Good for India. It Should send this message to the World. #WeThePeople#GESARA

Above All Else, Righteousness!

I have never seen a buffalo getting eaten by a lion and the buffalo just takes it. they uses everything to survive because they want to live a life and the lion appreciates the struggle and this is why there is balance.

Can you imagine if the lion says come on man don't struggle just let me eat you, i have kids at home to feed. This unjust mindset only happens between humans and this is why we are out of balance. This is why animal nature is righteous .

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

EXCELLENT!
Now follow through.

Above All Else, Righteousness!

Yes, don't accept the devils language " Just doing my job" this is why evil multiplies.
Ask GOD if it's ok to use that language when he judges them. when physical actions are taken because someone put words on paper or in the air.
Someone put you in chains and says sorry man "just doing my job". His supervisor says the same thing and finally the owner who says it's the system.
You suffer and no one is accountable until war stars and then everyone pays the price which could have been avoid
If they didn't use say "just doing my job"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

thought he was "gine" already as of 2 weeks ago

We share very few sentiments with our government.

it just seems rhat things are really happening else where except for here. just very frustrated and angry. Venting.

Come pick up JD now.

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ŠI am hoping the MSM gets taken down really soon. I belive this impeachment trial will get that ball rolling really quick!!!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

The Trolls at Newsweak really stepped in it.

NO Free Nation will EVER trust Big Tech/ MSM Again!

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

hey India... take a number LOL

In response Butter Milk to her Publication

I say come and Pick him up.. India may deal with him as he needs

(1) Show this thread

bien ๐Ÿค“qu'on en est loin au pays d'Asterix et Obelix la blague

!!!

I Respect all living things! Letโ€™s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

yes please!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,โ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโ™พ๏ธ

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Start doing this here.