#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Mess with your hormones:
Plastics (cellophane too)
soy
animal fats, so
dairy - cream, cheeses, ice cream, more
MEAT
It's easiest to eat the cleanest w/o animal proteins, just saying. Many will disagree cuz they love meat!
Pork is the worst because they genetically like us, so it is akin to cannibalism!Ick.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

The cleanest meats - not injected with hormones, grain fed, comfortable life while alive, humane killing is 100000x healthier than any soy product.

Agreed. But many Christians don't even get "Thall shalt not kill" may not only mean humans? Wouldn't we picture an abundantly lush, beautiful planet with all things in harmony, able to live freely without restriction, except for some dairy? I mean I don't have a plan for that, but the bastardizing of our food needs to be gotten under control. Why wouldn't you follow someone like me, just curious? After you'd been on my profile?

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I agree with that way of life :) I only buy my food from local farms, and I'm now looking for land to grow on my own.

As for the followers, I have no idea who I am following and who I'm not lol I tend to try and follow back everyone who follows me, but then I unfollow when they continuously don't add anything but just repost the same 4-6 big accts. It makes it an echo chamber and very boring with these bs booms and recycled shit from twitter.
Calling the Weeknd MJ and Grimes a Handler was my breaking point for this nonsense

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

LOL! Yeah, the lack of the "FOLLOWING YOU" in a little grey box that Twt had is not helping me at all. I just assumed if someone goes to my page, since it tells you in your notifications, and the person didn't do a follow of me that it meant they chose not to! My assumption is probably dur! 😅😁🤓

I have very difficult to grow on land, but tillable. I am not much of a grower, although love it when I have. It takes a lot. I have amazing gratitude and respect for any who are good at it, esp on a large scale, of course, organic!

(2) Show this thread