#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Mess with your hormones:
Plastics (cellophane too)
soy
animal fats, so
dairy - cream, cheeses, ice cream, more
MEAT
It's easiest to eat the cleanest w/o animal proteins, just saying. Many will disagree cuz they love meat!
Pork is the worst because they genetically like us, so it is akin to cannibalism!Ick.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

If you can't quite meat, it's best to get the highest quality possible. Or just quit if you can't get high quality. I am very serious about this because I care about your health. Truth.
I went vegetarian finally last year. Not hard. I do eat things that aren't the best for me but I like not eating animals!

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I was vegetarian for 20 yrs. My daughter was pure vegan for 7yrs.
Most of the things you are saying is correct, but most people don't know how to be a proper vegan/vegetarian.
Soy causes more cancers than meat. Especially in women.
Most vegan/vegetarian are super unhealthy.
Dairy was given a bad rap by the vegan movement, but reality is, cheese is actually quite healthy.
Everything in moderation and everything organic as to remove all toxic chemicals.
Anyways, at the end of the day, it's best to discuss your food intake with a naturapath to know what's good for you.

very interesting post. i have but back on meat. it seems to be less and less tasteless. Probably has a lot to do with not knowing where the hell it is coming from or what it is. I believe we will stop when we need to stop. 80 % raw fruits and veggies is a great place to start.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it