Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kat istheSea3

💔 Every uncovered secret in this demon matrix reveals
more ways the monsters Trafficked Humanity & especially Children.

Governments, Banks, Corporations, Entertainment, Sports,
Science, Education, Military, Royals, Religions—this entire prison
was fueled by Child & Human Trafficking.

But it is coming to an END. Thank God, QTeam & The Plan 🕊

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
THIS IS THE END OF THE DEEP STATE
& THE ENSLAVEMENT & TRAFFICKING OF HUMANITY
all over the Galaxy, if not the whole Universe.
They take MILLIONS of us a year off-planet..
This is THE END TIME FOR THEIR RULE.
WE WILL GET TOTAL FREEDOM THIS TIME..
This is the first war in all my research
going back millions of years
with the Alliance in the D.U.M.B.S,
honeycomb,
& inner Earth coming together to help free this planet
PERMANENTLY & FOREVER.
A massive time of Hallelujah!! 🕊

👇 A post about a $15 million house for sale on Lake Minnetonka
with an underground tunnel caught my eye. ICYMI

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

When I first started waking up, I showed a rental on Rt 22 in NJ. I saw a tall figure in the window behind the blinds. Now, it seems like what I saw was a tall Grey. When we entered the house it smelled so bad of natural gas in the house. We quick got out of the house. I had looked briefly down into the basement and it was dirt. I didn't go down because I could feel a very evil energy in the house. When we stood in the driveway, my client saw the same thing. We drove away so fast. I wonder to this day if there's tunnels along highways. After 7 years it's still hard to believe that this is our reality. Truly heartbreaking.

WOW! Totally scary, Hope 🙀

There are D.U.M.B.S EVERYWHERE on Earth.
Seems all the monsters did was build D.U.M.B.S
& Traffic Humanity.

To add insult to injury—the monsters built the D.U.M.B.S
with OUR money, blood, sweat, tears & ingenuity.

👇 U.S. D.U.M.B.S & submarine Tunnel Systems
especially 5-finger Lakes & Niagara Falls into CANADA 💥

https://thetruedefender.com/military-underground-bases-in-the-usa-complete-list/

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Amazing 🙀

There is no bottom to any rabbit hole is there?

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

AND FIRES! Look at Canada and the fires are right where the tunnels and dumbs are! It happened in California

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I've seen deep dives into 3 uses
for the tunnels-

Human/Child Trafficking & Bio Experiments

Home of the DRACO's, Greys & Vril, who
feed on humans

Planned escape by Elites, when they Nuke
the surface... top Elite all built underground
mansions, connected WW w/hi speed
train

ps= Earthquakes have dual purposes.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Not all tunnels were built in the recent past. Almost every major city has a series of tunnels and catacombs running beneath. One theory is they were used as shelter by Earth's inhabitants during the last reset. The countless number of bones and skulls indicate that they may have resorted to cannibalism in order to survive.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Or some other entities cannibalized them.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I’ve wondered.
Is the reason they’re killing people off slowly, instead of a huge cataclysmic event, because they don’t want to have to deal with disposing of all the bodies again?
Convince enough people to cremate their loved ones and obscure the reality of the level of populations?
The catacombs leave proof of a larger existence of people. Did they put them there after other resets?
So many questions…

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I often wonder if all the people associated with submarines know about this. I know of someone who used to train the military on how to operate nuclear subs in upstate NY.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Seneca Lake is the deepest Finger Lake .

(1) Show this thread

From what I hear they use old copper mine tunnels too. It was very scary. I just watched a video and they do have the ability to disappear and reappear.
That thing threw off such evil energy. I had my husband on the phone the entire time. I since read that they like something that is in gasoline. The top of the oven was up and the house smelled so bad, I thought it might explode. We ran out of that place. Now I laugh but then it was very scary.
I thought I was going nuts until my client saw it. Let's put it this way, I burned rubber getting out of there.

You know what haunted me after seeing this. It was around the same time frame that the city of Bound Brook was set on fire by a guy they referred to with 3 names which always tells me when CeyeA are involved. It wasn't far from where I saw this being. Read the guys Facebook page entries.

https://m.facebook.com/juanhector.padilla.9

It was very creepy. This is also the home of a Ukrainian Cultural Center that had ties to some interesting people.

(1) Show this thread