I read alot of wisdom, good advice and uplifting messages from others here on AU over the weekend. Took the time to do something nice for myself, rest and recharge. I know this is every bit as important as kinetic participation in this war. I think it's important to remind ourselves and others that the absence of sleep, good diet, exercise, relaxation and time with other humans; our friends and family is not something to be applauded. They are essential to ensuring our armor functions at peak performance. Burnout is not a badge of honor. Frequent breaks and rest are productive too. Take care of yourself, you may not feel it right now but you're important to this mission too. 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I totally agree with you - we (anons) have been going thru so much - it's an emotional rollercoaster - and we do need to walk away for a time to recharge - hard to do - but neccessary

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

I like getting sent music, it's a window into how someone is thinking and feeling, they're personality and character. It's like they're own unique musical fingerprint. 🤍

(1) Show this thread