This site is feeling more like home every day.
SpellCheck, Copy & Paste images, and making it easier to comment without losing the place I was would make it perfect for me.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This reply just made me lose my place!! 😂

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

...you read my mind again!

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

I love this site; it is filled with so many Great American Patriots. I have felt at home ever since I found this site weeks ago. Something else as well; I have heard so many people put down those who are Qanon's yet I have never met so many great, kind and loving people anywhere else. God bless you VK in all you do in keeping us updated.

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

https://gab.com/Primo59714
I used all three to get the Message out

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication

So do I; it is so important to get the truth out for people who are asleep.

(1) Show this thread

Concur...

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

i find it really slow. needs more servers or upgrades to existing ones.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

THANK YOU
@adminstrator and TEAM!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

definitely need spell check..

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

agree on the messaging for sure. However, my freedom to speak makes it the place to be. Also all the peeps from twitter purges sre here! 🙏🇺🇸👊

iliked the way gab did that! idk...on twit ireally enjoyd myself jamn freely...but the censoring was worst ive ever seen.

yea but...we sh;ould have a place to really jam out on....ireally hold back cuz ifeel its not accepted!:(

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

yeah, what they said ^^^

Agreed. at least my fam is here ♡
It's been a long month

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

Agreed! so far, ive found out... i have fat fingers, i am spoiled to Capital letters knowing where they belong, and my vision is worse than i thought!
but, yes, otherwise... feeling more comfortable! 😊 (it took me an hour to type this 🙄)

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

I am so glad we have all found each other again! Family reunion ❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🐸

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

spell check ,first letter capping would be great .
posting on the go most of the time.
yes this is home ,thank you all patriots ,
your kindness and love comes through the postings.
building each other UP in the faith.

And no silly pink teddy bears with beating hearts emojis!

agree. i like it. first-letter capping would be good too. 😄 what about Wego, though?

Sorry, left click on down arrow, right click on "show thread", left click on open in new window, close window when finished.

Left click on down arrow, right click on "open in new window", after viewing, close window to be back to page w original post. Still more involved than twitter but beats scrolling from top of page.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Thanks for the tip :)

(1) Show this thread

No pressure @administrator :)

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Agreed with the losing your place. A bit of a distraction it is.

💙🤍💚Blessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriot❤️🤍💙 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

This drives me mad when trying to scroll!

💙🤍💚Blessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriot❤️🤍💙 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

My only complaint is when I am scrolling through posts, the heading from profiles always pop up and block my view. And would love a "no echo" option.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Yup this is my home now too, and it's hella better than twatter and gab. infact I'm so comfy I might just go and eat me a peach. KEK!

Agreed 💯!! Especially not losing my place...!

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

Exactly! all thise things woild make it perfect.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Just needs a chat feature and it's perfect

Beautifully broken, fabulously flawed. Christian. Wife, mom, Patriot, & proud USAF Vet. MAGA, KAG, and Trump!

Absolutely agree!