BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I'm seeing the repercussions of this lack of faith firsthand right now. Not only did my MIL take the vaccine after "praying" about it, she has been recently diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I gave her all of the info on Ivermectin, including the NIH websites and she threw them in the trash. Struggling with some anger issues right now.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I'm sorry to hear this. Many are in the same boat as you are, you're not alone in this struggle in saving our family/friends, but all we can do is pray that there will still be divine intervention for many of the deeply brainwashed & hopeless normies out there. I'm struggling w/ my own family too, specially my mom, w/c I've shared here w/ that journey. I'm just keeping the faith/trust that everything we/I (gridcrew) have done BTS will still be able to work miracles when Mother's system is fully engaged. 🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I know and you are in my prayers. I think some of us are warriors and our rage serves to ground and protect us-at least I can keep my thoughts to myself for the most part-some days are easier than others. This has been one heck of a journey. Love to you my friend.

(1) Show this thread