Just took my normally healthy father into major surgery last Tuesday to have his ribs cut open and his lung cleaned out, bc he supposedly had pneumonia that almost killed him. He lost a ton a of weight, and half his right lung. He had been sick for a couple months. First, I was told that his immune system had been compromised from side effects from the diabetes shot he had. He suddenly stopped eating, couldn’t work, lost a ton of weight and that’s when the cold he had turned into pneumonia.

Now I was told yesterday, whatever they removed from his lung, tested positive for (POSSIBLY) for TUBERCULOSIS.

NOW SUDDENLY THEY ARE PANICKING AND CANT GO VISIT MY DAD….

Asking for prayers that this IS NOT TB
SURGEON AND DRS THINK THE TEST IS POSSIBLY NOT CORRECT.

We won’t know til everything is retested.
Praying that the tests are wrong and it was just Pneumonia

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Praying for your dad. If it’s any consolation there is a cure for tb. Takes 6 months and it’s a pill. God bless him

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Yes, I think you are right. I’m also grateful that he is very lucky with his Drs and his surgeons. The surgeon was awesome and kept me well informed. I just found out he is a HUGE Tucker Carlson fan, so reading between the lines of that fact, and the care and concern from him, I know he is a good human being and is trying to help people and not hurt them.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for Dad and your family

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Prayers up!! 🙏 🤲 ❤️

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Prayers for your dad!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting up your dad and you all in loving prayers. 🙏💕✨💕🙏

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Praying up for you!

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏