BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Hiking is not safe, especially for kids to be out hiking, you have bears wild animals deer ticks, a lot can go wrong when hiking……..

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Yes, but will one allow FEAR to control one's timeline...IF one fears that kind of reality, then yes, it tends to happen...But many are rising up to change their vibe Hz to be outdoors stayed safe & sound (I can attest to it, as I'm one of the GK warriors on the field restoring/repairing the Hz/clearing out the SRA Hz done to her sacred grounds by the dracos)...Why many have become a fulltime nomads/travelers to the great outdoors to be free..Military & GFL guardians know to safeguard these rainbow/brave Divine Feminine taking on their passion/calling to be w/ Mother Earth at this time in the transition, so they are well protected...Why alot of the DUMBs & dangerous animals/ETs were taken out of these outdoors/Nat parks so the team on the surface seeking outdoors can be safe solo, where ever they are.

I’m just saying that going hiking with an infant is crazy, she’s putting the child at risk and in danger, if she wants to go hiking herself great, but you don’t bring a child to go hiking with you…….

I'm sure she's got company, who else would be taking those pics/vids w/ her. She's definitely not going to stop her passion to be outdoors & to also show her kids the beauty in nature, as nature is the best teacher for kids incoming now for 5D Earth, not the nazi school systems. She's probably doing those trips mostly in daylight & if camping, def will do it w/ family members/friends willing to do the same thing prob another Mom w/ military husbands. But I posted it to share that many moms are really rising up to show their kids what it's like to be outdoors (to love & respect it, the younger the better to teach them), & get that fresh/clean-powerful healing Hz from Mother's creation. 🙏

I heard a story the other day on the radio about a 20 year woman out taken pictures of butterflies, and she stepped on a rattlesnake and almost died, but she survived but she may loose her leg, so before you step in to nature, you need to be aware of the dangers, there’s no reason to bring your children hiking that’s called selfish mother syndrome, thinking about herself, and her needs

I guess you haven't learned to own one's energy or for those getting into trouble to atrract their bad circumstances in their timeline...because it's all in the energy/vibrations what one's attract from w/in that makes one's reality. If you go out into the world, and just keep having these thoughts of what if (based in fear), this becomes your reality one way or another, bad things can occur. This is why many do meditation daily to get that junk/fear thoughts in check in order to change/shift one's energy to be in the moment of trust/safed by the Universe/Mother Earth. Bcuz many of the grid workers who owns their energies & know how to maintain their Hz always come home safe after being on the chaotic battle w/ evil etc, bc we transmute ppl's dark/dense Hz & demonic entities attach to them. Learn to own one's thought to subside one's fear based reality..This is where ppl are lacking to master their own reality/timeline to experience.

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

And right now you’re pissing me off and draining my energy so please stop

Sorry if I triggered your space... but I'm just trying to make ppl aware that many (specially activated starseeds in their higher missions) already knows how to own their energies...Many have lost that sense of connection w/ nature. How do you think the natives/ancients of the past and still many in the Amazon forest carrying/hiking their newborn in the wild of all places, and yet is in harmony & in peace w/ nature that provides everything they need to survive. Ok enough of this low vibe engagement...Common sense also involves seeing the deeper perspective in life, and not always involving fear/negative thoughts to start the day.

(1) Show this thread

I have common sense, and my common sense says your children’s needs come first, they don’t need to be out hiking with you because you want to lose weight and look good, bottom line is that woman is selfish, her EGO is controlling her not her common sense

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Owning one's energy is being in the state of awareness while awake...knowing how to control one's emotions to either be in Fear vibe or Happy/Love vibe..Why it's always good to start by waking up in the morning to do walks in nature/grounding to meditate or w/ just being grateful to God for another day. Learn to vibe out the negativity if one is triggered to be in low vibe ie being angry/frustrated/impatience. What I do is I just avoid confrontation/negative ppl in my life & move along my path/timeline of the day to be in the moment, and not let that trigger affect me to lower my Hz...so either I meditate/do breathing to shift my energies quick or to just visualize something that makes me happy...that's owning one's energies, by learning how to listen to one's vibrations & how to shift back on a happy/brave timeline, to avoid any vampire/entities to invade your thoughts/reality. Hope this helps.

(1) Show this thread