Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Love his noises.... I giggled all the way down with him
Thanks for a good happy feeling

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ˜† It's hilarious! Glad I helped start your day on a positive note!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ so funny thank you for my first laugh of the day. Hope you have a great day❀️🌻

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Perfect way to start the day! 😊🌻🀍

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Literally laughed out loud watching this!
Thank you for sharing!!
Hope all anons/patriots get to laugh like this today!

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

It's impossible not to at least smile during this clip. It's the purity of his joy, you can feel the innocent hilarity in it. πŸ˜†

(1) Show this thread

AAAAAAHHHHHHH GOOD MORNING BABE 🐻

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Scary, omgoodness!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Wonder if he got his bike back.

(6) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What a wonderful way to start today. Thank you for sharing Serah! I pray God has more blessings in store for all of us. πŸ˜€

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I'm choosing to start today with good vibes and laughter after the unfortunate water damage to my car yesterday. I'm praising God with gladness through my trials and stress because he blessed me with something that is going to build my character and patience! 🀍

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

He just cut off his bloodline. 🀣🀣🀣

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

O lordy LOL!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Laughter is so contagious! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said, β€œGod has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.”
Genesis 21:6

In response Only God Can! to his Publication

β˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸ€ Laughter is the best medicine!

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

πŸ˜€

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I laughed with him when he started laughing so hard he was squeaking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread