We are all very well aware that there are certain high crimes that can only be punishable by death- those that are treasonous in nature and those that would bring harm to children. We are psychologically prepared for that inevitability.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Maybe will wake the sheep while bringing justice for#CrimesAgainstHumanity#SaveTheChildren

They stole are Godly TRUE lives!! Poisoned us for money and enslaved us for their fun! No money for a easy death for them..make them suffers as they did us!!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

F R Y
T H E M !!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I didn't think I would want to see someone put to death, but I am making an exception for Killary

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

no worries here I'm good

Show these evil people Justice!

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

so let it be written, so let it be done.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

so let it be written, so let it be done.

lethal injection is too easy. it's like anesthesia. way too easy.

100%

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

I would be first in line to volunteer to pull the trigger in a firing squad or to push that plunger on a syringe for lethal injection or pull the switch to an electric chair or kick a stool out from under the hanging tree! Just sayin.....

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

I've never supported the death penalty, but after what I've seen there is nothing else but death that can make me go to sleep at night.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Their evil deeds have went on for far too long and now true justice needs to be served. This has to be and I have no pity for any them.
This is what God calls righteous judgement.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The depth of the evil these ppl have done especially to children can only be handled by God himself so we have no choice but to send them to him.
There is no such thing on earth as repairing these ppl.

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

unfortunately death is just too good for them! Gitmo for life, crappy food, hard labor, no chance for parole! Make them suffer!

As unbecoming as it seems, decapitation may also be called for as we know some snakes require the cutting off of the head.

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response Val dVonn to her Publication

I'm a peaceful person. Under normal capital punishment I would say lethal injection would be most humane way. Please don't take what I say as vendictive. I worry that anything but decapitation won't stop the evil. What about the deposition of the bodies. I feel those who are punished for crimes against humanity should not be buried. Is this bad? Any thoughts?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I believe that's going to be a major way the masses will heal that aren't fully aware yet. justice, then just us, then Us! 🤗

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

We cannot have a TRULY BEAUTIFUL WORLD if we do not get rid of all evil .. The evil is why we are in this place now. Lets make this world a BEAUTIFUL place again.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

It has to be this way in order to prevent it from ever happening again.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

que justice arrive et qu'elle soit furieuse 😎

I truely have a list of friends that are willing to help.