"Why did President Trump talk badly about Kayleigh McKenany?" Have been thinking about this while watching all the mean messages to him from folks on the right.

Now I'm wondering if maybe it was a setup and that he talked to KM before he did it. Because it exposed even more people who were supposed to be on his side.

It did make me cringe when I read his message. & it seemed uncharacteristic of him to go after someone faithful like KM. And over an incorrect poll number?

So, what if it really was another trap that many fell into, like Jenna Ellis, his former sr. advisor and counsel? She suggested that she's not going to vote for him now.

The question should be: Why would people who loved what he did for this country throw our country under the bus by not voting for the man who made America great again just because of something they perceive he shouldn't have said? Would they rather have a smooth-talker who does nothing or someone rough around the edges who does something?

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

prob breaking balls

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

President Trump has to know, without any doubt, who is truly faithful to him. And maybe that was one way to weed out the ones who aren't. He must have a lot of people around him to pretend to like him "just because he's president of the U.S." and for all sorts of other reasons. I hope he weeds them all out and has only trustworthy people around him from now on. He's probably trying to figure out who should fill the various positions in the White House when he returns. God bless him!!