Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

πŸ™This is so hard to watch, but I am purposely really trying to keep my vibrations up while I watch! I want all of these criminals to have to answer for all their evil acts. Hopefully very soon!!😊

EXACTLY!!! Wonder if this tris trial will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show...πŸ˜‰

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

The lies!! Even a semi comatose person can see these are paid adgitators and not Trump supporters. They have NEVER behaved in this way in the past. Why would they all do a 180, against the clear and expressed instructions from POTUS, to suddenly devolve into criminality. I hate these liars. WITH A PASSION!!!!

l am too nervous to watch when l see what these evil people have put the best President in the world through, the world needs President Trump, l am trusting the plan, love you President Trump forever God be with you always from South Africa

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

And so it begins,..
🍿

Thank you so much for the link!