Death surrounds me..

Taunts me...

I remind it of it's future...

#BlessUp

My neighbor died... he was a father figure....

God is still good...He told me lat time he was at our house, death was on his doorstop...

He knew Abba Father

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying for you & his fam!🙏❤️

https://youtu.be/YNqo4Un2uZI

It Is Well - Kristene DiMarco | You Make Me Brave - YouTube

Bethel Music's collective of worship leaders aim to write and record songs that carry the culture of heaven and the heart of God. We exist to pursue the hear...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Hang in there brother. I believe we'll all be seeing more and more of this in the future...sadly.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God, with His arms open, have welcomed your beloved neighbor home into His heavenly Kingdom. What a blessing to have had him in your life. My condolences for your loss.

Praying now.

😢sorry Divine...love you brother !!

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

I'm so sorry.... ❤️🙏🏻

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

💔 🌹

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏🏼💙🙏🏼

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

So sorry for your loss. It was a blessing you knew each other. Be a light for someone else. Hugs brother!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

😢🙏🏼

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

😢🙏❤️

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Such pain. It just hurts and hurts. I’m glad you two knew and loved each other and God. Feel His love, my Fren. 😢🙏💔

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

It's the signs that suck.

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏🙏🙏

😢hey Divine !!...haven't seen you for awhile...love you brothter!