Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

we knew it!

more than 1 Durham!!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Canadian Veteran Erin O’Toole from the Air Force 17th Division in WINnipeg, Leader of The Canadian Conservative Party until last year, studied law after completing his decorated military career as a Canadian Patriot

🇺🇸🦅🇨🇦🍁🤝

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

ahh...another durham connection

no coincidence, remember?

remember Trump kept asking where's Durham?

maybe he meant location and a person also

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Durham Report named after home city of team lead Sidney Powell…Military Lawyer who happens to represent General Flynn. Sidney, Rudy, Sessions, Barr, likely JFK Jr himself all working behind the scenes while the media chases John Durham, a ghost who doesn’t exist

Special Prosecutor, John "The Punisher" Durham | Cracking Skulls | Rolling Heads - YouTube

What makes a good movie? Great actors. Starring Bruce “Almighty” Willis

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I know I knew that face from somewhere... too familiar it was/is...!

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Timing is everything….was so good in Die Hard movies, but my personal favorite was always Armageddon

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Wow! Would have never guessed that one! I see it now! Thank Q! 🙏🏻❤️

😝😜😊ahh....I did not see that before, but I sure see it now!!!

ty for the post
😀