Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response james wafer to his Publication

OMG!!! THESE ARE REALLY SICK PSYCHOS... IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I UNDERSTOOD IT WAS GOING ON FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. I USUALLY COPY IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFO, PRINT THEM AND SPREAD THEM THROUGH THE STORES LIKE COSTCO, SAVE-ON-FOODS, SUPER STORE ETC(CANADA) BUT I WILL PRINT THIS AS IS AND SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE...

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Great idea! Lets all get on this!

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Yeah, dont see myself going to a doctor ever again! they can keep their posins.

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

7 of them left on planet earth, must be locked up and through away the keys.

Good always triumphs over evil NEVER give up the fight>Hold The Line Veteran U.S. Army

If you look for this it's> The-Annotated-Rockefeller-Foundtion-Lockstep-2010.pdf
Page 18 -Lockstep

https://stopbsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/The-Annotated-Rockefeller-Foundation-Lockstep-2010.pdf

I'm new to this site. Patriot from Texas. Christian. wwg1wga

In response Johnny Chick to his Publication

i read it...some scary sht

In response Johnny Chick to his Publication

Thats some scary stuff. Instead of sounding like a scenario its almost like they saw the future or something.

(2) Show this thread

Married, Patriot, Truth Seeker. 2-A

oh hell no! this cannot be allowed to happen.