On April 1, 2020, this nurse claimed she was being sent to Central Park COVID-19 Quarantine to assist thousands of children who were being saved in from an underground tunnel in Central Park N.Y. Images began leaking of nurses with baby supplies at the Quarantine.

3 years and before and still!
Aries post

Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Yes indeed I remember this story from a police man who wrote about this. Still have it somewhere. The gang with the tatoos were stealing these children from their parents and brought them into the tunnels. Who were runned by... others. Safe our children!

Many never saw the light or sun or were experiments with defects beyond imagination and taken off world. Pray

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I remember this vividly, a real shocker at the time. There was audio from other nurses sent there.
No way those tents were for "covid".
Someone posted a vid of the hospital ships Comfort and Mercy with the Lauren Daigle song "Rescue."
quite a moment in this journey ...
🙏 💔

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

"They are... completely shattered and broken."

So are the military nurses and doctors tending to these new challenges. I read that the Med Beds are doing this healing now. As she says, "PRAY!" Still ongoing around the world. Imagine those who scooped them up out of these tunnels. In NY, it's Clinton tunnels from the West Side to the East River, right under Central Park.

God(!), that we lived to see this horror, through others' eyes and cameras.

They are being adopted out, from what I read.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Yes, I've also read that most were taken off Earth to heal. Science projects underground and could not handle the Sun rays. Pray for all this to be dealt with. Bless our Subterranean Troops!

(1) Show this thread

Her voice sounds like Melania. ❤