Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's be clear, Epstein and Maxwell were directly controlled by Mossad and the 13 families.

The ones you should also concentrate on tho are the ones above the 13 families.
There is an older, stronger evil at the top of the pyramid of evil.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the 13 keep the FSE (frequency synthesized enzyme) pill they were given to themselves while feeding the adrenochrome to their falling star idols

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Please explain this FSE?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

FSE is part of hidden tech which can be used to synthesize any chemicals which our brain produces like this enzyme. 3 frequencies create a ray, 3+ rays create physical objects

MRI tech in 80's. People still today too stupid to realize what that genius inventor created, they degrade it to the level of x-rays. It was same level as Tesla, they stopped/hid it him before he could invent Medbeds.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Thank you for sharing, Nana had not heard that but then that sounds like something scientists or engineers would have knowledge to and unfortunately it appears my higher self has not seen fit to show me many of the skills from lives in the past that I have remembered.

This lifetime was all about family, govt service, country living, and not in that venue at all.
I will check it out, thanks.

the device detects the magnetic resonance frequency of each organ and set of cells in the body

the next step would be to modify the cells frequencies back to original

see RIFE for that research

synthesizing chemicals like the pineal gland does is another step up from that

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dwayne ThePain1111, click on at the bottom under it