Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

OAN WAS MY MAIN NEWS SOURCE FROM 2015 UNTIL NOW AND MOVING FORWARD, BUT THEY WENT FROM NUMBER (1) TOO (2) THE PATRIOTS/Q ARE MY#1 SOURCE NOW. WE ARE THE NEWS PATRIOTS WE ARE WORLD WIDE AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED IF YOU ARE DOING EVIL WE WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS UNTIL YOU ARE NO MORE. "IT'S TIME PATRIOTS" NEVER NEVER EVER GIVE UP(PDJT) A WARRIOR 24/7/365 AMERICA = FREEDOMS

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

fantastic

unable to get OAN in our area

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

I did not but, I do now.. I am so glad I found all you brilliant folks!💚

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Did he take the job?

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

The genious of the plan.......amazing

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Did ya notice when you rearrange them you get NNOA, (NOAH), as in a brand new start after all evil gone? Storms coming, and sister its starting to rain.

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

I don't think Jack Posobiec has figured that out yet.

I hope he takes the job, and watches FOX NEWS rating to go down the deepest sink hole.

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

I would love to see him on OAN - haven't watched fox or any other news for quite sometime, he would be a great asset to OAN. To hell with Newsmax.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 4024:

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by……….
Game theory.
Q

I hope he takes it. I only watch OANN. He would be great addition.

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

🤦‍♀️ My decoding skills just went into the negative. OANN=ANON. Right in front of our face. 👏🏻👏🏻

how do you find oann news on tv?

In response BeAn Outsider to her Publication

You can find One America News Network on the national providers:
AT&T U-verse – 208 (SD) and 1208 (HD)
CenturyLink PRISM – 208 (SD) and 1208 (HD)
DirecTV – 347
GCI – 64 (SD) and 703 (HD)
Verizon FiOS – 116 (SD) and 616 (HD)

Klowdtv.com offers OAN to stream on your smart tv and devices starting at $2.99 per month. 🇺🇸😊

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

In response BeAn Outsider to her Publication

I have apple tv and downloaded from app Pluto OAN is on there -

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

OH DAMN..BAD ASS

Drop#2123
Q ❤️'s OANN

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Just as I predicted! There are much bigger, better places than 🦊. This was a must!!!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

I'd actually watch their channel more. I don't know why something in me doesn't latch on to that channel. maybe the repeat repeat over and over I think. it just hard for me to get used to it. but I'd watch him on there for sure.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Never noticed it! AAAAHHHHH, so#WINNING!!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good catch. I missed it

If OANN would pick up some of those rejected by the former FNC, they could have a powerhouse. Grab Dobbs and O'Reilly, wait for Tucker, and I even like Bill Hemmer for a straight news guy. Wait for Jessie Waters and Gutfeld, and you've got a homerun. Of course, finances would be tight for a while, but it shouldnt take too long to ramp up advertiser revenue!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Walker Colt to his Publication

Truly. The guys at Fox are all looking at OANN, licking their lips now that Dobbs found a nice landing.

(1) Show this thread

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

I love LOU! Great news 😎❤️✨‼️

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

I sure hope Lou took the job Fox was dumb to send their number one show host packing OANN is smart enough to know a gold nugget when it's offered freely. ]:P

Fox didnt release him from his contract though I read.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

BRILLIANT‼️‼️‼️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

so awesome!

yes!!