Shout out to God who has never been more present for me than He has the past 11 months. Never has a year been more challenging or deeply satisfying. Day 1 of DJT [impeachment] High Crimes Show. This is getting very fun now. Good morning Patriot. ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Good morning!

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

✝️💖

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good afternoon Fan. Yes, it was interesting. What I came away with was the fact that they don't care what the constitution says and will do anything they have to do to keep POTUS from running again

Praise be to Jesus! God is good!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good afternoon, old friend! I'm right there with you, as you know. God is good, all the time! He is strong through our weakness. God does give us more than we can handle at times as a reminder that we need Him! We can bear the burdens because He lightens our load when we trust Him to direct our path. This has truly been my own great awakening in so many ways. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

good morning!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning my fren!
His trial begins on Nana's Birthday.
All 9s today!
I know many have suffered the past year but like you it has brought me even closer to God than I ever was before.
Let's get this impeachment party started and over so we can move on!

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Glory be to God in the highest 💞

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

And peace to his people on earth

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

Dark to Light -- WWG1WGA - we are entering a blessed and beautiful new world where there is respect, compassion, empathy, encouragement, understanding and most of all LOVE for all! WE ARE ONE!

(3) Show this thread

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Good Morning! Today is already a great day and I feel it's only going to get better! God is in Control and I am so thankful for another day! God Bless You and have a Wonderful Day!🙏❤️✝️🇺🇸☀️