🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A useful nugget from Doq.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana thanks God and whom ever else has been helping in protecting me.
Most of the time the last 4 yrs the demons have been walled off. I can see them many times in the distance, thousands of them but they seem to be behind a glass wall barrier and cant take space near me.

Every once in a while one gets closer or tries to enter thro my dreams but it cant do anything but pass thro. Witches that hold human form try to free them, to no avail. Be careful out there witches are real as well and they try to cast spells.

Keep your home clean with holy water and prayer
and
Stay connected to God daily, this is my strength.

This battle is more than in just one dimension.
It has always been a spiritual battle of good vs evil.
ALL the rest of this shit is distraction.
God or satan!
Pick a lane!

I live in an area with an occult history and I can testify the witches are witching... and they dont even see it.. or maybe they do... but they call themselves 'light workers'... Im not feeling the light... quite the opposite.. I can feel the couldrun proactivingly stirring.

They be-friended my ex and are influencing my son... whilst alienating me.. dont undermine the mother of trouble will ensue... not a good move... I am quietly collecting myself... full armour for certain.

That witchy energy is quite full on... its helping me however because I have a line... and I am currently quietly reoganising my battalion... sharpening my skills set. Deepening into God.

They are just driving me home.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

I honestly believe they can read your energy and they know you are not about it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has NEVER had the slightest urge to ever want to visit New Orleans.
A lot would have to happen for me to set foot inside that city.

There are ppl out there trying to corrupt with Starseed and Lightworker terms.
IMHO
Some are good and some are bad.
As with all things that exist, they can be used for good or bad.
They are just terms but the real deal is within the way they are pushing them.

While there are some really good people that believe themselves to be Lightworkers there are also some just as far to the dark side pretending to be the same, and it greatly depends on their definition of the terms.

Nana pays more attention to deeds than names really.
If they are taking your family to the dark side of it, battle hard for them but as you say battle smart as well.